This is in continuation of my post on "Arithmetic of POTOs pension".In addition to demanding pension as per the formula explained therein, we should also make demands on
1. Payment of DCRG @75% of reckonable emoluments for every year of service; 150% in case of death in harness;
2. Commutation of 50% of sanctioned pension;
3. Restoration of commuted value of pension after 10 years;
4. Additional pension should be paid as below:
(a) 80 years of age or 20 years of retirement, whichever is earlier - 20%
(b) 85 years of age or 25 years of retirement, whichever is earlier - 40%
(C) 90 years of age or 30 years of retirement, whichever is earlier - 60%
(d) 95 years of age or 35 years of retirement, whichever is earlier - 80%
(e) 100 years of age or 40 years of retirement whichever is earlier -100%
5. Ordinary family pension should be 50% of pay and enhanced family pension @ twice the rate of OFP, for 10 years from date of death or 70 years of age whichever is earlier;
6. Compassionate appointment for the widows / wards of the POTOs who die in harness in the GP C & D civilian posts of all departments of MOD;
7. 90% reservation for POTOs, veterans including widows in all future housing projects of AFNHB & AWHO.
The readers may write if there are any other benefits to be included in the list.